BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

A poem About That Someone!!!

This poem is to someone that i love and if you are reading

this it is true. When i first met you (1-20-07 ) was the greatest day ever. My Best Friend Alicia ILH because if it was never for her i would have never met that person. Now every time I see you i have butterflies in my stomach instantly. Also you know when you and your best friend talk about boys all day well that's what me and My best friend alicia do. We like these 2 boys and me and her talk about them all they. I can trust her because whenever i tell her something she keeps it a secret and whatever happens with us in our friendship will be a good trustworthy friendship. If that someone is reading this i want you to know ily with all my heart.

2 comments:

rcontreras2188 said...

I really like the poem you did to that someone. That was deep. I bet that someone is very special to you. Nice

ds188 said...

your poem is nice. i wonder whos that someone? ssome day yu wwill find him , brii dontt worry yaa blogg is goodd ! keep it upp. ilyyy deS was Here xD !! =]