BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Inspired Poetry Is my EveryDay School Life!!!!

 Everyday i wake up and think "oh my god, i have to go to school"and i hate that because I know my everyday school life is very hard for me. It is hard for me because I try to work hard and my grades keep dropping and dropping. When i started my 7th grade year i was doing perfect and all of sudden my grades just dropped and if my grades keep on dropping Im gonna have to go to another school and that is not gonna be pretty. Also i would not wanna go to another school because i have been living i the l.e.s since i was young and i would hate to leave the neighborhood that i had my greatest life in and i would hate to leave all my friends that i grew up with or known for a very long time. Especially my Godsis Deyzha, My Best friend Alicia, My Best Friend Danny R. And Mii Twinn Allison and if u guys are reading this I love you guys and Ithank you for always being there for me and if one day I do leave the L.e.s I hope we will see each other in our older years in the future. ILYY GUYS  :)

2 comments:

rcontreras2188 said...

It was very cool. I also hate waking up in the morning to come to school. But I have to.So no big deal

dhill188 said...

awwwwwwwwwww ily 2 brii read mi blogg i got you in it luv u