BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me And Mii Godsiis x3



Me

&
Mii Godsiis !! x3

I luv thiss gurl too death......
She'z been with me through thick and thin.......
We been friends since we were in our mothers tummys...
thats a long time cuz mii mom and her mom been friends since preschool........ Nobody can take her away from me no matter who it is....... We get madd at each other sometimes but we still still sisters 4 eva....... Wat eva im going through i noe i can tell her and wat eva she going through she noes she can tell me........... well if u got promblems with us being sisters then too bad cause we staying sisters 4 eva no matter wat............ x3

Mz. Songz
+
Flaca x3 = SiisterS 4 eva





1 comments:

dhill188 said...

OMG BRII I LOVE YOU IT'S CUTE