BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mii And Mii Wifey Alii :)

Me And mii wiifey.

I luv her to death, if anybody mess with her somebody better handle it with me. We've been friends for the longest but i feel like were sisters. I luv this picture because it shows how much i luv her and how much she loves me. When ever i need she is always there to help me. No one is special as her and no one can ever take her place.
She'z madd kool to chyll with and she got that swaqqa just like me :)
Ppl Always trying to be like us but they can't i'm telling you, you'll never find two pretty gurls like us.. Mii gurl where nothing but eagle so she'z always on her eagle flow... I'm Always on mii aero flow ain't nobody do aero and eagle like us. Well im out thiz Bye blogger headz :)


                                            BABIEEFACEE + FLACA<3>

0 comments: