BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY LIFE AS A CHILD LABOR WORKER!

I'm 8 years old and i wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to start my days work! The work that I

do is taking out weeds out of the garden and picking out crops out the grass. Doing this work 
makes me feel like I'm doing all this work for money but i don't get any of it. In school I do well
sometimes but other times I don't do well because i pay attention to my day's work to help my 
family. I worry about if I quit working I would not be able to help my family. My parents let me
work because maybe if I help them get some money I will probably get some too. If I can change
my life I would move to the U.S because i want to be one of the kids there because they have money, spend time with their parents and have somewhere to live!

0 comments: